Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my heavens!! talk about funny. That child is really showing her colors. Wish you had her high pitched scream on tape as well. She is something to behold.
So I am absolutely dying over this picture! I was looking at the snake post thinking about how big that snake was, and in my distracted stupor I scrolled down to see that picture of Audrey! I actually burst out laughing because I didn't expect a picture like that. That is WAY TOO FUNNY!
you are such a crack up!! my baby is chubby too. and such a couch potato. but i dont worry. we just bought a trampoline. hopefully my kids will get some excersize this summer, and it will be integrated into our family culture that EXCERSIZE IS FUN ( NOT) love the snake pic. your boys are adorable!
7 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my heavens!! talk about funny. That child is really showing her colors. Wish you had her high pitched scream on tape as well. She is something to behold.
HAHA! That is so funny!
stretch, two ,three, four! What a fatty!
So I am absolutely dying over this picture! I was looking at the snake post thinking about how big that snake was, and in my distracted stupor I scrolled down to see that picture of Audrey! I actually burst out laughing because I didn't expect a picture like that. That is WAY TOO FUNNY!
you are such a crack up!! my baby is chubby too. and such a couch potato. but i dont worry. we just bought a trampoline. hopefully my kids will get some excersize this summer, and it will be integrated into our family culture that EXCERSIZE IS FUN ( NOT)
love the snake pic. your boys are adorable!
That is funny. I love the commentating on your part. :)
That is so funny! It made me laugh out loud! Her little rolls are so cute!!!
Post a Comment