Monday, July 14, 2008

You've Got A Friend In Me

trying to get away from mom at bathtime (this is under our trailer in the backyard)This is what ended up in our bed in the morning


I just thought these pictures illustrated my boys being the best of friends (on most days)

5 comments:

Freddie said...

hahahahahahahahahah that is the funniest thing ever!! boys will be boys.. how did you get them in the tub after that and were you laughing the whole time?

Tyler and Katie said...

I am impressed that you remembered to go and grab the camera when they climbed under the trailer, how funny! If I didn't know better I would definitely think those two were twins.

Hillarys little Paynes said...

katie you need to send me an invite to your blog.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh- that is so funny! I can't believe they crawled under your trailer.

anne said...

Those pics are so cute. I think your kids are so adorable. Jack is so cute in Primary. I'm glad they are such good pals. That will be awesome as they get older.