Monday, July 7, 2008

SSSSSSNAKE!

The other night Uncle Paul, called and said he had a surprise for the boys, so i hauled them outside to wait for uncle Paul to show up. When Paul arrived he opened his trunk and i knew it had to be some kind of living thing, and behold it was a huge snake. So Brandon carefully grabbed the things head, and let each of the boys wrap it around their necks. They were so excited, I was a little afraid. It wasn't a poisoness snake, but i still didn't want the boys or I to get bit. OUCH! Well thanks uncle Paul, for a fun late night adventure.


2 comments:

Freddie said...

im sure happy i was not there... haha i hate snakes.

kateworthi said...

I think I would have been more than a little scared - but hey, I guess it's easy to trust such a strapping young outdoorsman such as Brandon! Anyway, I'm so sorry I have been SO lame and for the last 6 weeks or so, haven't checked your blog until now. I had fun with you in UT - and wish we'd have been able to do more. You guys have done so MUCH lately! I'm jealous. Why am I the only one who's been spending the summer indoors? - it's a long story. But I'm obviously bitter... Anyway, your little family is so cute, and all the pictures are adorable. Your pics of WIllow Park zoo made me miss Logan. I bet it was nice to get out of the SG heat for a little while too! :)