Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Gone too far
Has anyone else wondered if they perhaps told their children they were cute, smart, or wonderful too many times in their lives? Well sometimes I've wondered that and lately Ive gotten the answer. Tyler now refers and introduces himself as Cute Tyler. He really thinks that is his name! At the park, church, or anywhere else we go that he meets someone new he tells them "my name is cute Tyler" I even caught him yelling at some kids across the street, "MY NAME IS CUTE TYLER," I'm just glad he couldn't talk yet when his old nickname was demon baby, imagine what people would have thought then! The name Cute Tyler makes us seem like much nicer parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
ok ok im laughing my head off. im going ot come over there now and hear this for myself. hahaha
well who are we to say...maybe his name IS Cute Tyler
Demon Baby? haha I can totally relate! what a Cute Tyler!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
thanks hillary for checking out my blog! i can't believe the "lambing season" your family just had. i have had a blast checking out everyone's blogs. it'll be fun to keep in touch! em
So funny - so true. Cute Tyler is much better than what I call my kids sometimes! Although Ben thinks he's pretty dang smart courtesy of your truly... :) You gotta love 'em! And yours are so dang cute, so the title is deserved.
That would be funny if Tyler told everyone that his name is Demon Baby! HA HA HA!!! Well...his name is deserved, he is cute Tyler.
Hilwar I can always count on your kids and Peyton to say the funniest stuff alive. If you want something funny to laugh about check out Betsy's blog story of there recent trip to South africa. You will PEE for sure!
Hailey
P.S. You have been TAGged, Check out my blog for rules.
Ok Hilly bill... you have to post pics of your clean pantry like I did. Dont let all that work go to waist.. ya know i decided I must have some kind of mental disorder when I saw the stuff in your boot that you were taking to DI and ask you if you thought there was something in there I might want,, hahahhaa now that is funny.
Post a Comment