Spring has sprung here in St. George. we are having wonderful 75 degree weather and the kids are loving it. we spend all day outside which is fantastic, except when this is what the clean up involves. Oh well i rather them in the mud then watchin' T.V. or playing video games.
5 comments:
That is too funny- I can't imagine what their bathtub water looked like ha ha!
That is definitely one picture you will be glad you took! How fun!
ha ha ha ha ha how cute. I cant WAIT to see them this weekend!
you are a very, very patient woman. i would have been screaming so loud the neighbors would have come out to make sure everything was okay!
You are SO much nicer than me! I would so NOT have been happy! I just hate when my kids get all filthy... - and it usually happens right after I've bathed them, or have to go somewhere - and I'm already runnning late! :) I wish we were having 75 degree weather too! Today was 55 though! :)
Post a Comment