Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've been TAGged!

Hailey tagged me and I'm supposed to tell 6 interesting things about myself. I came to a realization just how not interesting I am through this, because I could barely think of 6 things.
here it goes.
1. I was Salt Lake County 4-H rodeo queen when I was 17 years old. This included the hat, belt buckle, sash, crown, outfit, and riding around the arena waving to the crowd with the queen wave.
2. I got into a head on collision with Paul. Not with him in my car, but with him in one car driving, and me in the other car driving. I hit him head on driving down the road.
3. I won every debate in my college debate class.
4. I went a stayed with Maria shriver(JFK's cousin) and Aarnold Swarchenegger for a week and interviewed to be a nanny for them. I didn't get the job, but it was really weird to stay in their house for a whole week.
5. I lost my shoe overboard a big ship, on the Sea of Galilea. The entire boat had to turn around to retrieve it. Luckily the shoe floated because it took some time to turn around . This was like a pirate boat, not a motor boat. This held up the entire tour in Israel.
6. I went deer hunting and hiked all day long when I was eight months pregnant.

Guess I need to do more interesting things so next time I have something actually interesting to write about.

4 comments:

Freddie said...

Well Hillary I will be the first to comment on your facts. I for one think they are very interesting.. but most of all they are hallarious! Do you know that I didnt know you lost a shoe over board. The real interesting thing that I want to know is How the heck did you manage to loose a shoe overboard???? Just the fact that you went to Israel is an interesting fact so how can you say you have nothing interesting. Wow, how many people have been to Israel in there lives? :)or stayed with a movie star,or waved to a crowd of cow boys from a horse, and hiked a mountain looking for deer before they give birth?, and you can still win any debate no matter the subject... Now those are interesting!!!

Freddie said...

Oh yes... and the most important thing is who has ever had to make 2 insurance claims on 2 of there cars at the same time? Wow!

kateworthi said...

I can't beleive you think you're not interesting! That stuff is totally cool! I've never had any of that cool stuff happen to me... especially like hitting my BROTHER in a head-on collision. HOwever, I did hit a drunk driver one time! :)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

wow!! you are my hero. you sounded like the coolest person ever. my interesting facts would be more along the line of i can eat a whole bag of rolo's in a sitting.:)