Saturday, December 11, 2010

Audreys 3rd Birthday







This was the first year Audrey has had a birthday party that included friends. She wanted a cinderella party. She has been so excited and was really looking forward to the cake. I think she loved every minute and It was fun doing something girly for this birthday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh little Audrey, how can you be three years old already? And why do you have to be so pinchable? And why do I love you so much!!! Happy Birthday! By the way Hilary, your cake decorating skills are quite impressive! Seriously!

Freddie said...

Audrey marshmello the beautiful!! how could 3 years have gone by since you were born in the st g hospital. I love and miss you big girl,, Hillary tell her hi and happy b day late from me please. :) she is so darling!

anne said...

Audrey is growing up!!! 3 already? I still remember how adorable you were pregnant with her and watching you walk into church and thinking, "I want her to be my friend." :)
Seriously, we need to be friends again. :)

Jill Bagley said...

i cant believe our girls are the same age!! its crazy.
they are so grown up already.
i think Lucille might be my last one too :(
im bummed about that.
Love your scooby doo cake . thats awesome!!
and PS--your headbands are adorable.!!