Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mario party

Jack turned 7 in January and we had a Mario party because Jack loves video games. We had so much fun, he invited all his friends.
7 yrs old!
World 1

Mustaches! I wanted to paint a Hitler stache on someone but worried a parent my disapprove when they saw it.

make a wish
This was my favorite part of the party. Tyler played Bowser throwing fire ball bean bags at the boys while they had to get past him without getting hit to win the game.







5 comments:

Freddie said...

Wow !! now that looks like some grand party! Jack is so cute . I love the cake too and Tyler and Audrey are so funny. Miss my munchkins!! love too all of you.

kateworthi said...

This is Katie W, but I'm sure that it will be logged in as Doug - but I already wrote my whole comment.... Anyway...
Oh my gosh Hillary! I totally LOVE this idea. The mustaches, and Bowser are KILLING ME! You are so great, and cute and fun! I love so many things about you and your family. Your boys remind me SO much of my boys. They look so much alike, yet, different - and Jack and Ben remind me a lot of each other, and Spence and Tyler remind me of each other. It's just funny! That's also funny that Doug's cousin Ryan is in your ward! Small world.

kateworthi said...

and never mind - I was able to log in for me and not doug. Wow. I just sound like a crazy person...

Trace said...

This cake is radical!!!!! Also I miss your buns. Let's hang out soon.

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing at Tyler in the bowser costume! Your such a good mom Hillary!