Wednesday, May 20, 2009

San Diego

ty with his crab
tide pools
beach babe

la Jolla beach



waiting for Shamu
Jacks first roller coaster ride. He was scared but proud of himslef for going twice!
They loved the hotel almost as much as seaworld!
fun house mirrors

mission beach

daddy and his girl
shipwrecked rapids

petting the bat rays


We decided it was time for a little family vacation to San Diego to go to sea world and the beach.
None of my kids have ever been to the ocean, and I had never been to a California beach, so needless to say we were excited. We just took two days, the first at Sea World and the second at Mission and La Jolla beach. It was the perfect vacation! The kids loved every minute and had smiles plastered across their faces from the moment we left home to the moment they fell asleep on the ride back. Lots of pictures here but there are Grandmas and Grandpas that need a big dose of their cuteness.

10 comments:

anne said...

I'm so glad you got to get out and have some fun. I'm sad we couldn't go too. :) But most importantly, I'm super glad you're back. :) Now we can hang out til dawn. :)

Freddie said...

Oh wow those are such cute pics!!! I cant believe how much i miss the kids and your guys. I cant wait till the 28th to see you. its great you got to go do something fun with the kidlets. your good parents. tell the kids hi and kiss and hug them from me. tell them grandpa says " Im gonna get you"

Unknown said...

Oh you guys looked like you had soooo much fun!!! I'm so jealous (in a good way).

Hannah Stayner said...

thats so cool that you got to go there! We have a season pass to seaworld and cant even use it. Ha ha. glad you got to go have some fun. You deserve it :)

The Hardy's said...

What a fun trip! It looks like your kids had a blast.

Whitney said...

That looks like such a fun trip. We would love take Mack there - as he has never seen the ocean as well. He thought Sand Hollow Resv. was the ocean! :) Our kids are deprived...

Amanda said...

Looks like a really fun trip! Very cute pictures of your adventures :) I have been dying to take Jonah to Sea World (here in FL) ... Jordan keeps telling me he is too young BUT I don't think I have ever been.

Arrington's said...

Okay I didn't know you went to California! I guess it's when I fell off the earth and went to Canada. Adorable pictures though it looked so fun.

Dez said...

Your trip looks awesome! Glad you guys had so much fun. I'm so glad that we got to get together before we moved. How is everything going for you?

PhillipsFamily said...

Hey guys just dropping in to say hi and see how the Paynes are! I wasen't sure if you were still here in St.george or not, but if so we would like to get together its been way too long!