I almost cried when i saw my pink marshmellow peep all cute and asleep beside Darin. how cute is that!!! Maybe I wont be able to go on another mission after all... I will miss my grands way too much. I miss them now and its only been 5 days. the boys are so cute and fun. love ya all
OOOOO my son LOVES monster trucks!! :) there is a kid at our school, and his dad owns a monster truck and drives it to school . my son saw it one time and was freaking out. ya gotta love boys. by the way i LOOOVe the bows you made . i had my kids wear them to church. and i was advertising for you . i love the ties that jessica makes too. i am so thrilled to have such talented cousins!! thanks . cant wait to see you at the reunion. we should do crafts.:)
3 comments:
Trace and Ev are going crazy over the monster truck picture.
I almost cried when i saw my pink marshmellow peep all cute and asleep beside Darin. how cute is that!!! Maybe I wont be able to go on another mission after all... I will miss my grands way too much. I miss them now and its only been 5 days. the boys are so cute and fun. love ya all
OOOOO
my son LOVES monster trucks!! :) there is a kid at our school, and his dad owns a monster truck and drives it to school . my son saw it one time and was freaking out. ya gotta love boys.
by the way i LOOOVe the bows you made . i had my kids wear them to church. and i was advertising for you . i love the ties that jessica makes too. i am so thrilled to have such talented cousins!! thanks . cant wait to see you at the reunion. we should do crafts.:)
Post a Comment