I am beginning to understand why i felt so ignored as a third child. Its very easy to do, and today i found that the risks associated with allowing Audrey to be entertained by a full apple were outnumbered by the benefits. haha. she thoroughly enjoyed it as you can see.
8 comments:
ohhhh can you imagine what she was thinking... "a big, sweet juicy strange object to chew on"..well guess she cant think that since she has no words to think it, but I bet she loved it,, Ya ya hilly billy,, you got so ignored,, now you know why. I was adjusting to 3 kids and didnt know who to deal with first. sorry!
I cant believe how big she is! Its funny what we use to entertain our kids. She looks like she is having a great time! and your teaching her about healthy food a the same time!
cute blog! we just added you guys to our friends list. The pict. of the boys are soo cute. Our website is phillipsfam2@ms.com We will keep in tough! Take care. Jamie Phillips
She is really really cute!
wow she is getting so big and tons of hair. she looks more like you now.
I totally know what you're talking about. When we had just Ella i didn't ever let her make a mess of things b/c I had the time to hold her. Now, if a kid will play with something, like an apple, for an hour, a ten minute clean-up is well-worth it. Poor third child. But there's a good part to this 3rd child syndrome thing...they are uaully the most well-behaved, right? Becasue they learn to entertain themselves. At least, i hope that's true.
She has beautiful eyes!!
Sometimes we as mom's just gotta give in to whatever is going make the kid happy. Even if we would've never done it with our first. We get smarter as we go, don't we?
Post a Comment