The other day jack asked me how to spell john mcain. I asked "why do you need to know how to spell it," he said, "so i can write it down when i vote for him." Mind you he's only 4 years old. haha, then my sweet little 2 year old Tyler said yesterday, mom who is barack obama? i said, "hes a man trying to be president" then he proceeded to ask me whenever a man news anchor came on the t.v. "is that barack obama?" over and over.
Tyler also has learned the art of manipulation. He said yesterday, "if you dont give me some gum mom, im not gunna marry ya."
4 comments:
That is way too funny. I am laughing out loud. I miss my best friends Jack and Tyler
Oh my gosh. Give him the gum. I would hate to see you miss out on that proposal!!! So sweet!
hahaha! You have the smartest kids. they are such a riot!
hilarious. That's my fave thing to read on blogs...the funny things kids say. how cute. ella said to me the other day, after watching come princes moive, "mom, i can't wait ill all my dreams come true"!! HAHA!! I am also gald that he's got his head on straight about who to vote for. Some of our cousins are thinking Obama! What an abomination! :) j/k
Post a Comment