
ok so my hair wasn't this bad and isn't this good, but just an idea!
Just wanted to write a little about the results i've had from going sulfate free. I will never go back to regular shampoo. This is the best thing ive ever done for my hair. I have my old hair back. silky, shiny, soft, and never dry or brittle and my hair doesn't fall out anymore. The change was instant and gets better everyday. I don't have to straight iron my hair anymore, and it just lays sleek and shiny as if i had ironed it. I cant believe that this is not more publicized and popular. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking better hair.
5 comments:
That lady is FREAKY! haha
I am glad that its working so well for you. I might have to look into it. You need to post a picture of your before and after! I want to see!
oh wow no way is that the same girl. that is the most beautiful hair i have ever seen. I will admit I can see you have better hair now,, maybe there is hope for mine then.
ditto! My hair is so much better. It still falls out, but I have lots to spare. It really is so much silkier, and if I ever did anything with it besides putting it in a bun on the top of my head I might know if I need to flat iron it or not... ha ha.
as a hair dresser, i totally appreciate this post.
thanks for spreading the word about shampoo. the grocery store stuff can be really bad .
i wish you guys had a trader joes there. they have this really great shampoo that has tons of botanicals, its sulfate free, and smells great. its also 1.79 a bottle .
can you believe that? its awesome.
I agree with the improved circumstances of my hair using sulfate free. When did hannah start modeling her hair finally? Im proud of her for branching out like that. Tell her to put a full shirt back on though. Love Bean
Post a Comment