Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sitting Pretty

Audrey just started sitting up today. She still doesn't even roll but for some reason she sits. I think it might be because her legs are so chubby that they provide a nice stable base for her to balance on.



She has also discovered the joy of bouncing! I just love this old school johnny jumper.






We had family home evening around our back yard campfire. Family night is our boys favorite day of the week.

5 comments:

Freddie said...

NOW... Seeing those pics made my morning!!. Im coming over to see Audrey sit up and jump in real life.. ha ha.. and how come I cant build a fire in my back yard? :) Those boys are going to have such great memories as they grow up.

Paul said...

I can't believe how well little Audrey is sitting up! I'm sure her extreme chubbiness helps hold her up ha ha!

Hannah Stayner said...

ok, so first of all, you sound JUST like mom on that video... second, was that a whistle??? cause you suck at whistling... third, I want one of those bouncers for smith soooo bad, and fourth, GIVE ME AUDREY! Oh and fifth, you guys are so cute at your campfire FHE

Anonymous said...

well you motivated me to go break out my metal version of a campfire pit. it has sat in my garage for three years never opened! but that looks fun so i am gonna go breal it out! cut fatty audrey. is her hair sticking straight up in that bouncer?

anne said...

Well, I told you I would tell you when girls night is...sorry I'm such a loser and didn't have a paper for you. I felt a little dumb. Anyway...it's on Thursday June 19 at 7 and we're meeting at the Pizza Factory Express on Telegraph. If you want we can carpool. It always makes me feel better to go with someone else. :)