JUST A ONE WORD RESPONSE: DELIGHTFUL!
That is so incredibly cute that I think I might die! That actually made me sigh out loud because that pic is so special!
Awwwww my little dumpling humming bird.. isnt see lovely? See the real funny part to this pic is she is flapping her wings so fast but her legs are too robust to get off the ground.
HAHAHA!!!! It took me a minute, but I got it. Hilarious.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
JUST A ONE WORD RESPONSE: DELIGHTFUL!
That is so incredibly cute that I think I might die! That actually made me sigh out loud because that pic is so special!
Awwwww my little dumpling humming bird.. isnt see lovely? See the real funny part to this pic is she is flapping her wings so fast but her legs are too robust to get off the ground.
HAHAHA!!!! It took me a minute, but I got it. Hilarious.
Post a Comment