Food:
First thing you ever made on your own?
I actually have no idea what the first thing i ever made, I never really learned how to cook till i got married, but it was probably soup or mac n cheese or something.
First meal you ever cooked?
I cooked a little in college, but never like a full meal, so the first time I ever mad a meal was when i got married and i dont remember what it was. I do remember one of the first different dishes I ever made was these fajita burrito things, when brandon and I lived in our first apartment, and they turned out horrible. I will say though, I do cook every night now and i enjoy it quite a bit.
School:
First formal schooling you ever had?
I went to a ward rotating preschool, and i dont remember anything but one class because we learned about bodies and I remember the lady had these anatomically correct paper dolls and i must have been shocked by them cuz i remember them to this day. I think i was a little to young to be exposed to such riske material. ha ha
First bad grade you earned?
Either i have a really small brain or I got my first bad grade way to young cuz once a gain I dont remember. I think i got bad grades from a pretty early age. I hated math and was never good at it. I remember falling behind in math in the 2nd grade when we were learning multiplication. I don't think I got a good grade in math from then on out. But reading and history etc... I always did really well in. I have an ability to memorize things i read pretty well. I had horrible grades all through high school, but when I hit college I got nothing lower than 3.5's. Guess my brain developed late.
Post high school education?
I attended Dixie college, for 2 years and then finished up my bachelors degree at utah state university. I got my degree in speech communications. Its a communications degree, not a speech pathology degree. (a lot of people ask me that) and i got my minor in history. I finished up college just in time to have a baby. I was bout 3 months pregnant with Jack when i graduated.
Career:
First job you ever dreamed of having?
I always wanted to be either famous or a vet.
First time you ever made money?
My parents had these chore charts that earned us money, and we got paid a penny for every sock we matched from the dreaded mixed up sock basket. a penny, woo hoo dad! now maybe you see why rebelled against that so bad. but my first real paycheck was from working up at snowbird ski resort when i was 15 cleaning hotel rooms.
First career?
Ive never really had a career, but i've worked a lot of jobs since i was 15, most of those were in waitressing, or travel. Now i'm a full time mom, and I love it! the paycheck i get know is waaay better!
Travels:
First family vacation?
I don't know what my first vacation was, but we traveled quite a bit considering my dads occupation, (vp of morris air) but it was probably a family reunion or to my grandmas house in idaho. We did go to hawaii when i was like 8 but i can barely remember that.
First time out of state?
i'm guessing, like i said, it was to my grandmas in idaho.
First road trip with my friends:
I think that must have been when i lived at dixie college, my friends Louis, Lisa, Leif, Will and I all drove down to vegas for a weekend. does that count?
First time on a plane?
that must have been when i went to hawaii.
First time out of the country?
I'm thinking Mexico. That was kind of our family vacation spot, cuz my dad did business there all the time, so we went there pretty often.
Boys:
First crush? He was in my first grade class and his name was Trent but i don't remember his last name.
First boyfriend? I think that i would have to say that my first boyfriend was Kyle. I'm not sure if it really qualifies as a boyfriend but i sure thought it was at the time.
First time holding hands with someone?
I either don't remember, or i skipped that part and went straight to the kissing. My first kiss was a boy named justin, I was so eager to get my first kiss after i turned sixteen that i kissed this boy i didnt even really like and I pretended that it wasn't my first kiss, cuz i thought he would think i was lame if he knew.
First Date?
I guess my first kiss could be considered a first date, but it was more of the hanging out thing, so my first official date I got asked on was to homecoming my sophmore year, and my parents wouldn't let me go. the first date I could go on was probably to a concert with my "boyfriend" kyle
First Love: I never really loved anyone before I met Brandon, I had huge obsessions over boyfriends, but in the back of my mind I always knew i didnt really love any of them. So I guess my husband gets that title.
So now that I just exposed some embarrassing things about myself, i'll pass this tag along to Sadie, Hailey, Hannah, and Jesi
5 comments:
Who tagged you?? and what they heck are you talking about.. the paper dolls thing. If I had known they had those at pre school... wow are you sure that was not a dream or something? ha ha
my friend anne tagged me (remember from the orchard picking) Did you think i made it up so i could talk about myself? cmon mom you should have more faith in my personality than that. and yes im sure it was not a dream.
NO I did NOT think you made up being tagged so you could talk about yourself. DUH and actually i guessed that it was your friend from the orchard. Tell me more about he paper dolls,, kind of strange dont ya think? Maybe I should have been a better mom and check out things better at your pre school,, who was the teacher?
I think you were the teacher mom. along with a bunch of women in the ward and or neighborhood. isn't that right hilly?
I Love it! Thanks for doing my tag! I was laughing when I read about your pretending it wasn't your first kiss. You are hysterical. :)
Post a Comment