Yes the sticker pic was it for me too but I also think its so fun to see those cute boys on the tree swing. That is something they well always remember doing. LOVE those boys... and of course little lu lu too.
Oh Hil - those boys are so dang cute. Y'know, I know this is kinda weird, but I get them mixed up. I think they look SO much alike. On a random note: I know it was your birthday last week. I don't remember exactly the day - the 12th or 11th maybe? Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I hope you had a good one. Whenever it was!
Hi Hillary! I just started a blog and found all of our cousins on here! It has been so fun to see everyone! I don't know if you heard, but Jamie is pregnant! She just found out about a month ago! She was pregnant the whole time at Loni's shower and she didn't even know it! It was so good to see you and your beautiful baby!
8 comments:
I love the sticker picture.... soooo smushy
Yes the sticker pic was it for me too but I also think its so fun to see those cute boys on the tree swing. That is something they well always remember doing. LOVE those boys... and of course little lu lu too.
Oh how would it be to have their carefree life. I wish that I could climb into their brains for a day.
Gotta love those boys - Love the sticker picture, also. It reminds me so much of when Brandon and Darin were little. Grandma Payne
I need to see Audrey now! Give me more pictures!!!
Oh Hil - those boys are so dang cute. Y'know, I know this is kinda weird, but I get them mixed up. I think they look SO much alike. On a random note: I know it was your birthday last week. I don't remember exactly the day - the 12th or 11th maybe? Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I hope you had a good one. Whenever it was!
Hi Hillary! I just started a blog and found all of our cousins on here! It has been so fun to see everyone! I don't know if you heard, but Jamie is pregnant! She just found out about a month ago! She was pregnant the whole time at Loni's shower and she didn't even know it! It was so good to see you and your beautiful baby!
Those boys look just like you in different ways! They are two lil hunks!
Post a Comment