You are TOOO nice that you are offering to watch my boys. I can't believe you'd be so nice. I do think our kids would have a ton of fun together, probably too much! But I want to hang out with YOU too! So let's for sure make that work. But maybe I will take you up on that so I could go to the temple! It would be such a treat to only be like 10 minutes away from one.... You've got me excited! :) Thanks for the offer Hil!
She is sooo cute.... And I love the boys in the sink. Did they think they could fit??? I have that problem sometimes too....with body image...thinking I am smaller than I am!! :)
Your kids are the cutest! Seriously! We need to get together some time with no kids and have an adult conversation. I would love to get to know you better. :) Good to see you tonight in the orchard. :)
7 comments:
I cannot get over the funniness of the boys both in the sink. That is HIlarious! I'm coming to SG next week - let's hang out!
oh yeeeeeey!!!! I love my little chub chub. She looks just like you in those pictures Hill.
Lulu is so cute and sparkely eyed. She is pretty flexible. The oys are so funny too.
You are TOOO nice that you are offering to watch my boys. I can't believe you'd be so nice. I do think our kids would have a ton of fun together, probably too much! But I want to hang out with YOU too! So let's for sure make that work. But maybe I will take you up on that so I could go to the temple! It would be such a treat to only be like 10 minutes away from one.... You've got me excited! :) Thanks for the offer Hil!
She is sooo cute.... And I love the boys in the sink. Did they think they could fit??? I have that problem sometimes too....with body image...thinking I am smaller than I am!! :)
What cute kids!
Your kids are the cutest! Seriously! We need to get together some time with no kids and have an adult conversation. I would love to get to know you better. :) Good to see you tonight in the orchard. :)
Post a Comment