Wednesday, April 16, 2008

living planet aquarium





on monday we decided to visit the living planet aquarium. The kids really enjoyed it. We were able to pet all kinds of sea creatures and see all the sharks, fish, lobsters, etc... It was a fun afternoon trip.

5 comments:

The Allred Family said...

My mom just got back from UT and she kept talking about how cute you were and your kiddos. You guys ARE cute. I love looking at your blog and seeing what you guys are up to.

Freddie said...

Hey I love that place.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ashley said...

Hillary, you look super cute in that picture! I bet the boys loved the aquarium. I have always liked stuff like that. How fun!

The Hardy's said...

How fun! Too bad we couldn't meet up on Monday. I hope your kids did better on that long drive than mine.