she is scrumptious! Her body needs to be kneaded like dough!
Audrey is the best thing since sliced bread! Speaking of sliced bread, im sure she was the dough used to make the bread. Knead the dough, knead the dough. Yummm
i love her leopard print! oooooooh audrey loo I love you! I miss her!
I remember Peyton wore that Green and blue outfit. They both look cute in it.
WOW!!! She is so cute. i love how you dress her. Could she be any more girly??? i love girly girls.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she is scrumptious! Her body needs to be kneaded like dough!
Audrey is the best thing since sliced bread! Speaking of sliced bread, im sure she was the dough used to make the bread. Knead the dough, knead the dough. Yummm
i love her leopard print! oooooooh audrey loo I love you! I miss her!
I remember Peyton wore that Green and blue outfit. They both look cute in it.
WOW!!! She is so cute. i love how you dress her. Could she be any more girly??? i love girly girls.
Post a Comment