Saturday, December 15, 2007

More Audrey




It has been a fun week with our newly expanded family. The boys have been great, and Audrey is a cute little lady. She is a good baby and actually sleeps most of the night so far! The boys love the fall in the backyard, Dad is pretty sure that the big tree produces more leafs than any other tree in the world.

5 comments:

Freddie said...

Those Boys are the boys of all boys. Audrey is such a pretty baby. How in the world did that happen Brandon? It Must have something to do with Hillary, or her grandma. :)

Paul said...

Oh little Audrey is a doll! I'm soooo happy that she is a good sleeper- You deserve a good baby! I LOVE that Tyler is wearing his ninja turtle mask. Can't wait to see you guys tonight!

kateworthi said...

Audrey is a cutie - and um, PS - this is called winter for the rest of us. I'm ticked at you that you think December is fall. Stupid St. George is just spoiling you. ANd we're sittin' up here in MN under at least a foot of snow... bitter I know. :) K

Hannah Stayner said...

she looks like hilly!

Anonymous said...

Fall... That IS funny!