Audrey joined us today! She was born at 11:33 am. All went well. She was 7-12oz., and 19" long. Mom and baby are both doing great. Both big brothers are very excited and seem to really love their little sister. Enjoy the pics.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good job, Brandon and Hillary. She's a sweetheart. She looks so healthy! We're so grateful that everything went well. Cute pictues of the boys and the "great Christmas tree hunt." We've laughed about that a few times. It's de-ja-vu from when you were Jack's age, Brandon........Love you all.
YAY! Congratulations! She's so sweet, and looks a lot like her bros! I've been waiting to hear if you had the baby yet, I knew it would be soon. I didn't know what you were having. But the good news is that it means that I'm having a girl next too. I'm not pregnant or anything - but since you and I lead totally weird twilight-zone-parallel-lives, I just know I'll have a girl next. Thanks for the encouragement!
congratulations!!! i have been hunting for your blog----i finally found it through paul and jessicas ( i think) how are you doing with having three kids? i guess its too early to tell. i hope your family and in-laws can help out. i have found that you need lots of help with three little ones. but maybe your middle child is older than mine. im so happy for you guys!!! hope you have a great christmas.
6 comments:
Good job, Brandon and Hillary. She's a sweetheart. She looks so healthy! We're so grateful that everything went well. Cute pictues of the boys and the "great Christmas tree hunt." We've laughed about that a few times. It's de-ja-vu from when you were Jack's age, Brandon........Love you all.
Grandma Payne
She's pretty Cute - I can't wait to come visit and see everyone!!
YAY! Congratulations! She's so sweet, and looks a lot like her bros! I've been waiting to hear if you had the baby yet, I knew it would be soon. I didn't know what you were having. But the good news is that it means that I'm having a girl next too. I'm not pregnant or anything - but since you and I lead totally weird twilight-zone-parallel-lives, I just know I'll have a girl next. Thanks for the encouragement!
Hilly she is so cute! I wish I was there! she looks like shes got a little meat on her bones!!! I want a chubby baby!!!
you know what I just realized? she has Mollies mouth!!!
congratulations!!! i have been hunting for your blog----i finally found it through paul and jessicas ( i think)
how are you doing with having three kids? i guess its too early to tell. i hope your family and in-laws can help out. i have found that you need lots of help with three little ones. but maybe your middle child is older than mine. im so happy for you guys!!!
hope you have a great christmas.
Post a Comment