I used to long for the days when I would be able to put ponytails and pigtails in my little girls hair but I think I can say that I no longer have that at the top of my want list. Now I long for days when her hair was to short for her to twist into dreadlocks. I would love to go back to the short little whisps of hair, to small for her to do anything with. Each day I spend 15 minutes slicking her whispy hairs into submissive pigtails just to find that in the time we have driven to the store she has pulled them out along with a significant amount of her already sparse hair. Then she is twisting her hair as if getting it into dreadlock form is of the utmost importance. Sometimes I am actually tempted to shave it off. Any suggestions?
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
How I Long for the Days
I used to long for the days when I would be able to put ponytails and pigtails in my little girls hair but I think I can say that I no longer have that at the top of my want list. Now I long for days when her hair was to short for her to twist into dreadlocks. I would love to go back to the short little whisps of hair, to small for her to do anything with. Each day I spend 15 minutes slicking her whispy hairs into submissive pigtails just to find that in the time we have driven to the store she has pulled them out along with a significant amount of her already sparse hair. Then she is twisting her hair as if getting it into dreadlock form is of the utmost importance. Sometimes I am actually tempted to shave it off. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I LOVE IT - I LOVE IT- I LOVE IT...!!!!!!!
I am absolutely in love with Audrey. She is so hilarious!
There is nothing to love about her hair. It is my nemesis ;)
maybe try greasing it up every day with crisco that way the dreads will be to slippery to stick. :) hats are your best friend right now my dear... hats...
Just thought of something,, how about a hair net,, and make sure the knot is in the middle of her forehead. :)
o dear...I'm sorry. I really don't know what to tell you because Aliyah never has pulled her hair out. I think she knows she will suffer my wrath if she does. :) I say if she keeps the headband in just stick with that.
Good Luck. :)
I HEAR you about the lame hair.
Maybe its our destiny because of wanting good hair so bad. Ruby has still not grown in anything decent since cancer. every morning she wakes up with a gigantic rats nest attached to the back of her head. have you seen the little girl that guest hosts with Oprah sometimes? her hair is spiky in the back...that is rubys hair, but its not purposeful!!
any way, my suggestion, is that you put those little baby elastics in one or two ponytails on her head. and then just leave them from day to day. her hair will be easier to manage when you go to brush it, and she will have a sort of permanent hairstyle. thats all i got :). peace.
Post a Comment