For a while now I have been thinking of trying one of those DIY fabric headboard because I am not a fan of bedroom sets, and I didn't really have the money to buy a headboard. Finally I got around to doing it. It was a fairly simple project, but I will admit brandon ended up doing almost the entire thing because i am not daring enough to do all the cutting etc... myself. I chose blue velvet because I have an obsession for anything velvet and blue is probably my all time favorite color. So here is the final result! I love it.
Also I let the kids paint with shaving cream the other day and of course audrey had to paint her whole body. At least is smelled nice :) The last picture is audrey looking so serious I just had to add it in.
5 comments:
IT LOOKS SO GOOD HILLARY. YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB. AS FOR THE SHAVING CREAM? YOU ARE BRAVE. LOOKS LIKE THE KIDS HAD SO MUCH FUN ESPEICALLY LULA. THE THING I LOVE THE MOST IN HER "SERIOUS" PIC IS HER L E G S ... GOOD HUSKY LEGS HA HA HA
That sounds so fun to paint with shaving cream. I've never heard of that.
OK, you seriously NEED to come for a visit. I was thinking of you the other day and we HAVE to get together soon.
AND GOOD JOB ON THE HEADBOARD! It looks amazing!
Oh my gosh that looks AWESOME!!! Good for you guys. Its Beautiful! And you are such a fun mommy! Shaving cream painting? how cool!
Little Miss Crafty McCrafterton! I'm loving the bed and I'm loving the shaving cream adventure. Mother of the year I'd have to say. Audrey is over the top dreamy those eyes melt you! Oh ya and I'm with Anne get down here already!!!!! I'm in need of some laughing until I cry therapy :)
me likey that headboard!! great job. i have a million DIY projects that i cant find the energy or time to muster up to get them finished.
who has the time with three kids?? maybe its because your husband finished it? tell me that so Ill feel better about my life. ha ha.
A is so funny. she must love having those squirrely brothers.
Post a Comment