She is a doll! We miss you down here ... hope you are all doing good!
I think that Audry looks like you in the middle picture . . . her facial expression :)What a beauty!!
Ohhhh there she is ,, in all her glory.. miss her so much!! but for heaven sake .. get that huge kid out of a crib. I can see her as a teen.afraid to let her friends come in her room cuz she sleeps in a crib. :) he he he...
Oh my gosh that's exactly what Lakens looks like some mornings! I miss that doll face..come back...please?!?!
She really might be the prettiest baby ever.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is a doll! We miss you down here ... hope you are all doing good!
I think that Audry looks like you in the middle picture . . . her facial expression :)
What a beauty!!
Ohhhh there she is ,, in all her glory.. miss her so much!! but for heaven sake .. get that huge kid out of a crib. I can see her as a teen.afraid to let her friends come in her room cuz she sleeps in a crib. :) he he he...
Oh my gosh that's exactly what Lakens looks like some mornings! I miss that doll face..come back...please?!?!
She really might be the prettiest baby ever.
Post a Comment