Sunday, August 30, 2009

kindergarten


Jack had his first week of kindergarten. I was nervous and he was excited. He loves every minute and even gets to ride a bus. He was so cute the first morning and even said "Mom I want to walk all by myself to class, you don't need to come with me. " I was proud of his independence but soooo sad that my boy didn't need me anymore. The one part of this whole experience that I LOVE is getting to spend more time with my little Ty and Audrey just the two of them. It gives Ty a chance to be the big kid for a while each day and I get to see new things from him each day.

7 comments:

Hannah Stayner said...

slow down Jack! You are growing too fast!! When Smith has his first day of kindergarden I probably will hang out on the school grounds all day for fear of leaving him.

Freddie said...

Finally !!! you wrote on your blog.
Oh Jack is so cute and so grown up.. I cant believe he rode the bus .. He is way too cute and i miss him already.. I sure loved sharing a room with Audrey the other night.. she is a little angel.. and Tyler is beyond words.. Thanks for letting me crash at your house.

The Fox Family said...

you are still alive!! I was wondering what happened to you and your blog. It doesn't seem like him and gracie and Isaac are old enough to go to kindergarten!!! Crazy!

Connie said...

Jack looks so grown up . . . and Kindergarten. WOW! (He reminds me alot of you!)
You need to write a little about your move and everything . . . catch us all up on your crazy life.
love ya!
CJ

anne said...

All grown up. :) Can't believe he's in Kindergarten. We miss that little Jack in Primary.

O - and Yah...I'm still in even thought Tammy moved a month ago! So frustrated. I'll call you soon, I miss our chats.

Amanda said...

That is awesome that he likes kindergarten! Cute picture :)

The Fox Family said...

hey Hillary! I was just thinkin about how adorable those bows are that you make. i was wondering if you had like a button or an icon or even just a link or something i could put on my blog to advertise for you. Do you still make them? hope things are going well for you guys!