that first picture of Lula is the cutest thing ever! I already miss you guys... come back!
oh, and could you email me some of the pictures of our family at the river?
What could be better then Audrey in her swimming floaties with her belly hanging out! Why do I feel the need to eat her every time I look at her!!
Ohhhhh I miss my kidlets!!! I wish i could have spent the 4th with everyone. They are way to cute and growing up before my eyes.. you all look great, life is good.. See ya soon
Every time I looks at your blog I think "whose child is that?" abou8t Audrey. Seriously, how did end up with such a blond baby. Weird.
Audrey looks like a pixie/super model in the first picture! I love it. Her hair is platinum blonde like the stars in hollywood.
So, I don't have your email, but hope you have a Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that first picture of Lula is the cutest thing ever! I already miss you guys... come back!
oh, and could you email me some of the pictures of our family at the river?
What could be better then Audrey in her swimming floaties with her belly hanging out! Why do I feel the need to eat her every time I look at her!!
Ohhhhh I miss my kidlets!!! I wish i could have spent the 4th with everyone. They are way to cute and growing up before my eyes.. you all look great, life is good.. See ya soon
Every time I looks at your blog I think "whose child is that?" abou8t Audrey. Seriously, how did end up with such a blond baby. Weird.
Audrey looks like a pixie/super model in the first picture! I love it. Her hair is platinum blonde like the stars in hollywood.
So, I don't have your email, but hope you have a Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment