Friday, March 27, 2009

Time flies when your having fun!

I really dont have much to blog about these days because I stay quite busy. But here are some of my favorite photos from our recent months.




7 comments:

Trace said...

Your kids are so adorable!

Hannah Stayner said...

Im glad you finally posted something! I love your little munchkins and wish I could see them every day!

Jer and Jealin said...

Looks like fun. And just think how fun this summer will be! :) I can't wait!

Freddie said...

Where in the world did you find those hats? love those funny kids!!

Andrus Family said...

Hey! Those pics are so cute! Holly told mea bout how her and Brandon know each other from up north...small world, huh? Well- hope all is going well for you! We should plan a park day up there some time soon!

Beans Blog said...

Brandon looks like a sweet bro in that hat. "sweet bro" is a term for those guys who take longer to get ready than girls do, they wear popped collars and k-swiss shoes and tuck their pink polo shirt into their big silver belt buckle. Their jeans are made to look old and they love Abercrombie and Fitch. Just made me laugh when i looked at it. Your kids are amazing and Audrey with the diaper hat looks more glorious than ever!

Unknown said...

Mollie. You are supposed to wait till someone asks what something means before you explain it... strange girl.