
On January 15th we celebrated Jacks 5th birthday. He has been such a delight in our family and we love him so much.
He had a fun birthday with all his school and primary friends. We had a Star Wars theme, and we handmade all the decorations etc.. (as you can tell). Brandon made an awesome Darth Vader pinata, and the treat sacks were made by me. The cake is another Hillary original also. Oh how I amuse myself hahaha.
We love you Jack!
16 comments:
I am in love with the cake. I think you are the funniest and best mom ever. The pinata is pretty good too! Happy Birthday Jack! Sorry I missed the party :)
I am very impressed! That cake looks amazing! You must have worked so hard! I cant do cakes, I am jealous! I am glad he had a good party! I still cant believe he is 5!!
I think your cakes are adorable! I can't believe how fast they grow, it seems like it was just last year that we went on that double date before we all got married. Anyway thanks for the ideas to help jones, hopefullt some will work.
Thanks, Casey
oh my goodness he is so handsome. And you are really awesome at cakes!!!
I don't know why you make fun of your cakes. I think you are pretty talented to be able to draw that...let alone draw it with frosting. Way to go! :)
Jack is my 5 year old hero!
I didn't realize that your cute little Jack was born on Charlie's 20th birthday (he turned 25 this year - oh how my baby is growing up!)
Happy Birthday Jack!
You both did such a good job! Way to go team effort! Dylan and Mason played with those bags for days! Cutest pic. of Jack! Watch out ladies!!!
Wow! What talent you have to make such an awesome Star Wars cake! Payton would be so jealous. He keeps asking when he can play with Jack from St. George. Hopefully we can get together soon.
Hillary- thanks so much for the comment! You're so sweet. Our address is 2134 Chambers Drive, Allen, TX 75013. Thanks again! (oh, would you mind deleting the address after you write it down? thx)
Wow. You really do have mad cake skills...How are you with Nemo? Beck's number 2 is at the end of March. Can I place an order? :)
Hillary this is so cute! I love how creative you are with your kids! Can you do my kids parties?
Thank you SOOO much for the adorable barretts and hair bands you sent for Lauren- we LOVE them! Taylor is wearing the white barrett today and its so cute on her...I thought I would do a post this week with pictures on my blog to help you promote your brand- hope that helps! Thanks again- that was so nice and so thoughtful of you to send those things.
i LOVE that cake-totally hilarious. i really appreciated that clip about nobody being happy. it was so practical and spot on!
I love all of it-especially the gift bags. Tracy want a Star Wars party this year and I may just have to hire you to make me some. Isn't it funny how they pick up on things like Star Wars when they aren't even in kindergarten yet?
Post a Comment