Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow in St. George?






Well, if you think that it doesn't snow in St. George, you are usually right. The last time it received this much snow was like 30 years ago. So, we had to take advantage of it! The boys loved it, Audrey just stared out the window in amazement as the snow fell. It was nice to have a good snow storm, but we are okay to have it back in the 60's now!

6 comments:

Dez said...

Ah happy birthday Audrey!! The cake looks great! It looks like the boys had a great time in the snow. I still can't believe it snowed in sunny SG!

anne said...

So much fun. We don't really have the gear to play like that. Plus, Xander just ate it and then got mad his hands were cold.
I think it's fun every once in a while, but I could definitely NOT live up north again.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

wow! i really didn't know that was eve n possible...global warming, eh??

kateworthi said...

It's good to know that we're not the only ones who've had a crappy winter this year. That's crazy! But also, I just have to say that you are such a good mom! I LOVE your birthday cakes, and you're so cute. Your little billie brand things are so cute too! I need to buy some stuff when I have my baby! See, the fact that I'm having a girl after 2 boys is just freaky - we ARE leading parallel lives! You are BIZARRO me! :) ha ha. I flatter myself!

Beans Blog said...

So I keep noticing that Audrey looks like my baby pictures. So that means she must look like you hillary. And that means that I look like you. Sorry to insult you so badly. :) JK i was a really cute baby. We might never know what happened.

camille said...

so excited I found you and that you have a blog so I can see what your family looks like. I LOVE the internet!!!