Friday, December 12, 2008

audrey is 1!

leave me alone im eating!
I don't claim to think this is good, but maybe someday she will realize that her unartistic mom tried to make something special just for her.
Mmmmm.....
December 10 marked our little girls first birthday, and we are so in love with this little angel. There is nothing like a little girl!
christmas pjs and moose from grandma J
Ty loved her presents as much as she did.....

and he IS a lot bigger, so you can see who won. He insisted he rock his baby to sleep. He'll make a good daddy.

5 comments:

anne said...

1 already!?! I remember when you were pregnant with her. That didn't seem that long ago. Well, she is such a cutie. Happy Birthday!

Andrus Family said...

Hey Hillary- it's Laurie Andrus...I found your blog through a few connections. It is so fun to see you & your kids! I can't believe Audrey is one! My, how time flies! All is well here...let's keep in touch! PS- that halloween video is sooo cute! Tell Brandon Jayson says hi!

Ashley said...

wow, what a big girl! I cant believe she is one already!

I think the cake is awesome! I would never have been able to do anything close to that! I know she will look back and love it! The things we do for our kids!

That is so funny that Tyler loved her unicorn! He looks so cute rocking it to sleep!

I am glad she had a great birthday!

Annica said...

Nice job on the cake! I think it is cute... and so is your little girl!

Trace said...

The cake looks great-don't be hard on yourself. I cannot believe you got so much snow! That is insane.