well I know all of you living outside of st. george area wonder why anyone would want to live through those blistering hot summers, well heres an example of the payoff. 5 oclock on a mid november evening and this is where the kids were playing.
I didn't know you have been a blogger for so long. Your kids a adorable. I never wonder why people live in St. George. I am completely jealous-especially now that it is cold up here. I am going to have to order some of those headbands from you because I am in love with them.
I am DELIGHTED at this post! I just love seeing the neighbor kids and your kids and the dog! It reminds me so much of our family growing up...and how fun it was to be outside in shorts without a care in the world. I love when its warm outside at night. I love St George for that same reason!
6 comments:
awwww great winter weather, Great Kids and especially GREAT is Audreys new pony tail!!! that is the cutest thing ever.
I didn't know you have been a blogger for so long. Your kids a adorable. I never wonder why people live in St. George. I am completely jealous-especially now that it is cold up here.
I am going to have to order some of those headbands from you because I am in love with them.
I love the weather this time of year too. It is wonderful. We hope Brandon is feeling better! We missed seeing you guys.
Ahhh... I wish I lived in St George! I hate being cold!
I hear ya. This is why I love st. george
I am DELIGHTED at this post! I just love seeing the neighbor kids and your kids and the dog! It reminds me so much of our family growing up...and how fun it was to be outside in shorts without a care in the world. I love when its warm outside at night. I love St George for that same reason!
Post a Comment