Friday, November 28, 2008

Cache Valley





We made it up to Cache Valley for Thanksgiving. I am pretty sure the boys think that G & G Payne's house is heaven. Playing outside with the dogs, climbing the rocks, shooting marshmallow guns, hiking to the Indian Cave, 4-wheeler rides, duck hunting, fishing, video games, fires, cousins, ice cream, cocoa puffs, and of course Grandpa and Grandma. What more could little boys ask for? Little Audrey simply enjoyed having stairs to climb and lots of food to eat. We really had a great time. We certainly have a lot to be thankful for!




5 comments:

Freddie said...

Wow this looks like way to much fun!! Im going with you next time. :)

Anonymous said...

I love cache valley! I want to go to. maybe next year! hehe

Trace said...

MARSHMALLOW GUNS!!!!!Those are the greatest. Looks like a great holiday. We will have to get together some time when you come up. I would love to get to St. George one of these days too.

Annica said...

I didn't know you had family in Cache Valley! I love it there (except for the cold!!).

Beans Blog said...

That sounds like any persons dream...not just for kids. I wish I could have a marshmallow gun and hike to the indian caves. Thats what dreams are made of!