Wednesday, October 22, 2008

kids playground

Hailey came into town for UEA weekend and the kids had so much fun together. We had a BBQ at sand hollow one night, and here some pics.

Dirt Fight!! Good thing these ones were wearing black, cuz that red doesnt come out of clothing.

Cache and Audrey out on an adventure.
This is what happens when you put Mollie in charge of babysitting. This is zoomed in! hahaha

4 comments:

Freddie said...

ohhh poor lonley baby audrey off on a journey to nowhere. Mollie must have fugured she was old enough to make it on her own, and discover the world.

PhillipsFamily said...

Thanks again for having us over for dinner, that was a fun night. We will do it again at our house next time. What is your schedual like? p.s cute hair bows, you are talented. I love that etsy sight, I could look on it forever.

The Fox Family said...

sooo fun! What the heck are you guys going to do once there is an actual resort built on that land? haha

Beans Blog said...

HAHAHAHAHA...i swear i blacked out or something! I didnt even know what happened until i was chatting with someone and hillary came up to me and said..."Nice Job bean!" Hahaha It took me a second to know what i had done wrong. HAHAHAHAHAH
I had left her in a circle of babies and then walked away. HAHAHAHAHAHAH