Our Boys have obviously been influenced by the music that we listen too. They really do love Rock and Roll. If a song comes on that is at all mellow, they will protest that "this isn't rock and roll" and ask to change the song. Their favorites are AC/DC and Queen. Jack says he wants to sound like Freddy Mercury. We are OK with that as long as he doesn't act like him! If you can't tell by the end of Jack's video he already has a little bit of the "rock attitude." So far Audrey has the screaming part down, so we have started having her listening to Lita Ford and Pat Benatar to steer her in the right direction. Anyway, they sure are fun. Enjoy the performances!
2 comments:
That is so cute. Your kids really are the cutest things ever. I love Jack in primary. He is so reverent! I guess I should get some pointers from you.
Carter loves watching them sing tat song, whenever they pause to remember a part he says it himself like they can hear him telling them wat is next! SOOOO FUNNY! He loves that song too!
Post a Comment