Over the weekend I went up to SLC and Hannah took some pics of Audrey in her studio and we had such a fun time using different props. Here is a sample of Hannahs work.
Adorable! I wish I lived by Hannah so I could get some pics that cute. By the way, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Audrey looks just like you!!!!
Hillary...aw she is an adorable baby girl! After the baby shower i gave in and got a blog so i can look at all the cute pictures of everyone's babies! hah
Hi Hill! Good to catch up with you guys via your blog. CUTE pics...you are soooo lucky to have a photographer in the fam. The pics are beautiful!!! And you look amazing. What's your secret???
8 comments:
Ohhhhh my my my, What a cute baby girl . I miss her already!
goodness gracious she is the cutest thing in the whole wide world!
Adorable! I wish I lived by Hannah so I could get some pics that cute. By the way, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Audrey looks just like you!!!!
What a doll!
Hillary...aw she is an adorable baby girl! After the baby shower i gave in and got a blog so i can look at all the cute pictures of everyone's babies! hah
She is absolutely the cutest baby girl! Love all the pictures :) I want to meet her. Miss you tons Hilly! Love, Rix
Oh, by the way... I'm going to kick your butt for not calling me when you were in SLC for the weekend!!! No excuses... :)
Hi Hill! Good to catch up with you guys via your blog. CUTE pics...you are soooo lucky to have a photographer in the fam. The pics are beautiful!!! And you look amazing. What's your secret???
Post a Comment