Oh hil - She is just so beautiful! How fun to have alittle cutie like that. Keep the pics coming! I'm eatin' it up!
oh so cute. I recognize the little white onsie with the flowers on it.... I liked that one.
She is sooooooo CUTE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Grandmafreddie's little angel
oh yeah, check out my blog!
I just posted all of the pics on my website under Jewkes family on the clients page. Check it out!
our babies are about one month apart. no fair that yours is sleeping through the night!! mine has colic. Audrey is so cute!!! your a lucky little family.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh hil - She is just so beautiful! How fun to have alittle cutie like that. Keep the pics coming! I'm eatin' it up!
oh so cute. I recognize the little white onsie with the flowers on it.... I liked that one.
She is sooooooo CUTE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Grandmafreddie's little angel
oh yeah, check out my blog!
I just posted all of the pics on my website under Jewkes family on the clients page. Check it out!
our babies are about one month apart.
no fair that yours is sleeping through the night!!
mine has colic.
Audrey is so cute!!!
your a lucky little family.
Post a Comment