Sunday, November 4, 2007




Here are some pics of our trunk or treat! Tyler is a teenage mutant ninja turtle in case you can't tell. He wouldn't pose for pics very well but oh was he cute. Mom and Dad came and used the trike trunk for the trunk or treat.

3 comments:

Freddie said...

What cute kids!!! who in the heck is that silly looking biker lady standing by the trike?

Grandma Payne said...

Go, Freddie! I'm so impressed that you are now a Harley gal! I think I'd be too chicken. Maybe with a 3-wheeler. Good for you. You're lookin' good. Yes, we do share the most adorable grandkids. We loved having them visit. Of course, we enjoyed Brandon and Hillary also. we wish we could do it more often.....Keep those pictures coming.

Freddie said...

Glenna, Im so happy to see that you got on the blog. It is a great way to see all the cute things that the boys are doing. As for me and my Harley,or Yamaha in my case, I love riding it but I promise you that it was a Halloween costume I was wearing. I really dont go out in public like that normaly... hahaha