Mom wanted me to start a blog, and I didn't want to do it, so she did it for me. So if it is bad then you can all blame her. I just had to add the cutest kids of all to the blog spots. More to follow...
ha ha ha. thats funny. Im glad you have a blog now. its really nice to be able to see everyones pictures cause I am far away and cant see you! So, do it for ME!
3 comments:
jeez Hillary, you don't have to sound so enthusiastic about this.
ha ha ha. thats funny. Im glad you have a blog now. its really nice to be able to see everyones pictures cause I am far away and cant see you! So, do it for ME!
it IS just a nice way to let people see pictures. BUt oh yeah you never send any pictures anyway! hehe. Cheer up it's not THAT bad.
Post a Comment